We are currently contracted with over 20 insurance companies. Many are part of larger networks and you may not recognize the network that carries your policy. It may be listed on your insurance card, and it may not. Do not hesitate to call us and ask if we are a preferred provider with your insurance network. Also, our contracts change regularly. We do our best to keep this list up-to-date, but it may not be…so give us a call with any questions.
Our current contracts include:
- Oregon Medicaid Open Card/DMAP
- Care Oregon
- Family Care, Inc.
- Healthy Kids
- Washington Medicaid Open Card (special needs)
Individual, Family Plans and Networks:
- Regence Preferred Network PPP
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice PPO Network
- OptumHealth (formerly ACN), UHC, Student Resources and Evercare
- HealthNet HMO/POS/PPO
- Multiplan Primary Network (PHCS PPO)
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TPRN)
- Cigna PPO
- Pacific Source
- Providence Open Option or PPO
- Medicare Part B
If you are unsure about your insurance company, we are more than happy to check eligibility. Don’t forget that you always have the option to private pay. Discounts are given to cash patients.